The Get Involved!
Volunteering is a fundamental building block of IECA’s activities, and much important work is accomplished by the association’s committees and other volunteers. Your unique skills and talents are sure to be a good fit for one of our many volunteer openings. Get Involved! today and help to lessen the impact of accelerated soil erosion.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Give back to the erosion and sediment control profession
- Increase your knowledge through networking with other knowledgeable peers
- Enhance your career by building relationships with new contacts and old friends
- Express your values in activities that are meaningful to you
Below is a listing of many of our current committees and other volunteer opportunities.
- Regional Development Committee
- Chapter Advisory Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Certification Committee
- Region 2 Annual Conference Committee
- Awards Committee.
Don't be limited to the above list if you have an idea or an activity you feel IECA members would be interested in please let us know