Have you got a vacancy to fill?
If you have a position vacancy related to the erosion and sediment control industry why not advertise here. This is a free service offered to IECA members.
Please send through relevant information to the IECA Australasia office : firstname.lastname@example.org
PGG Wrightson Turf (part of PGG Wrightson Seeds Pty Ltd) national technical sales team is now seeking a full time Territory Manager for the southern states of Australia (including NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania).
PGG Wrightson Seeds is one of Australia's premier seed and re-vegetation businesses. PGG Wrightson Turf is an integral part of this business, operating a re-vegetation brand (Duraveg) throughout Australia, New Zealand and South America. The Duraveg brand includes a nationwide sales network offering re-vegetation, seed and dust control products to the civil infrastructure, mining, municipal and landscaping markets.
- Key focus is sales of hydro-mulch, erosion and dust control, seed and other re-vegetation products
- Working with consultants, engineers, landscape architects, industry professionals and contractors
- Emphasis in product development and customer relationships
- Exciting opportunity for you to stamp your mark on this role
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in customer relationship building preferably from a sales and business development background
- Strong time management and planning abilities
- The ability to work autonomously
You will be supported by a successful and close-knit team. Knowledge of the civil infrastructure, mining or re-vegetation industry is also preferred.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact George Tothill, Sales and Marketing Manager - Australia, on +61 (0)409 351 834
Relocation offered for suitable candidate - if required.
All applications will be directed though our NZ based Careers website. https://careers.pggwrightson.co.nz/jobdetails?ajid=nbkm7&preview=m-EXTERNAL_ajid-nbkm7